Lab Performance Specialists, Inc.
Servicing the Pacific Northwest
LPS Biomedical Instrument Services, Inc.
Servicing Texas & Louisiana
Expert repair service on scientific lab instrumentation
Centrifuge specialists since 1984
Repair and Restoration
- We service centrifuges, liquid scintillation counters and miscellaneous common lab equipment, including water baths, shakers, and more.
- We carry a comprehensive inventory of parts to support our service efforts along with numerous instruments for test purposes.
- Board repair or exchange on selected instruments.
- LPS service technicians are located in Seattle, Washington and Portland, Oregon. Our LPS Biomedical technicians serve Texas and Louisiana.
- All of our test equipment and standards calibrations are NIST traceable.
- Our service personnel have many years of instrument repair experience.
- LPS offers rebuilt instruments for sale, most with local installation and a full one year total parts and labor warranty included.
- We sell rebuilt centrifuge drive motors on an exchange basis.
- In addition to our in-house inventory, we also network nationally and can often locate the unit you are seeking. Contact us with your requirements.
- We also buy select instrumentation. Use our contact form to describe your available equipment or parts.
- LPS was formed specifically to provide an alternative to the ever increasing cost of laboratory service.
- In 1984 five long term Beckman employees left to establish LPS and provide instrument repair to the bioresearch marketplace.
- The reception from our very supportive customer base was so positive that we quickly expanded to include other instrument lines, at the same time adding to our geographical base.
- LPS offers years of experience in instrument repairs.
- Lab Performance Specialists, Inc. serves the Pacific Northwest
- LPS Biomedical Instrument Services, Inc. serves Texas and Louisiana
Contact us directly or use our form.
- Tel.: (425)882-3670 or (800)447-4169
- Fax: (425)869-6940
- Email: email@example.com
- 15366 NE 96th Place, Unit C-10 · Redmond, WA · 98052
Now You Have a Choice!
- Lab Performance Specialists, Inc. (LPS) and LPS Biomedical Instrument Service, Inc. are highly experienced third party service providers committed to providing excellent instrument repair services in the bioresearch field.
- Established in 1984, LPS provides service to the Pacific Northwest, Texas and Louisiana.
National Independent Service Association (NISA)
- LPS is a member of NISA, an organization of independent service groups that have come together to offer OEM’s and research institutions a source of technical expertise across the country. We can offer national coverage in most areas or fill in your geographical gaps.
- This unique group has hundreds of years of collective experience in the bioresearch instrument service field.
- We have daily exposure to laboratory instruments at Universities, independent and government research labs, genetic engineering labs, industrial labs, clinical labs, etc.
- If you are interested in possible service coverage for your area, please contact NISA by e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or toll-free at (800)447-4169.